Chairman LTO Department trees and perennials
- International cooperation Water and minerals
- Chairman of the Perennials Culture Group
- Council for the Nurserymen.
- Chairman of the ISU,.
- Chairman of the Sustainability Committee,
- Chairman advisory committee perennials NAKtuinbouw
- Board member of the Tree Nursery Council.
- Member of the Committee on Employers' Affairs,
- Advisor to the Perennial Power Association Board
- Member Kring West LTO Noord Trees, perennials and summer flowers
The Dutch Federation of Agriculture and Horticulture (LTO) is an entrepreneurial and employers’ organisation with added value.
LTO represents almost 50,000 agricultural entrepreneurs. LTO consists of LTO Noord, ZLTO and LLTB - the three regional agricultural organisations in The Netherlands. LTO supports the economic and social position of these entrepreneurs.
The representation of interests by the LTO organisation is organized within the different sub sectors of the agricultural sector (for example ‘trees and perennials’, glass houses, dairy). And along the themes which are important for all the sectors. Every sector delivers its own input on the national themes.
The activities of the Dutch Nursery Stock and Perennials Association (LTO):
- The department supports and develops entrepreneurship and craftsmanship. This in cooperation with the six cultivation groups (see page cultivation groups), research-organisations, consultancies and education.
- For its members, the department is committed to create more space to run a business. On local, national and European level. It concerns the following themes:
- Plant health (crop protection and phytosanitary) and
- The members of the board of the department participate in different consultative bodies and are represented in different organisations.